Shipping and Returns
When will my purchase arrive?
- All of our personalized jewelry is made to order and will be shipped 7-10 business days after the order is placed. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped out. If you need your piece quicker than this, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best.
Where do you ship?
- We ship anywhere in the Continental U.S. for free, and any international destination for a low cost.
Where does my order ship from?
- All packages are shipped from NYC
How long does shipping take?
- Standard shipping takes 3-5 business days.
Can I edit my shipping address after placing my order?
- Email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you as long as your package has not already been shipped.
Can I return or exchange my jewelry?
- If you are not happy with your purchase please login to your account on cutandclarity.co and fill our the return request form. Custom orders are eligible for store credit or exchange.
- If you have any questions about your product or returns email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders and Payment
Will I be charged Sales Tax?
- Yes, by law we have to charge the appropriate amount based on the state in which the package will be delivered.
What forms of payments do you accept?
- All major credit cards, Amazon Pay and Paypal
Can I place a custom order?
- Yes! Here at Cut and Clarity we believe that your custom jewelry should represent YOU! If you have an idea, please email us at email@example.com to discuss!
Can I purchase a piece as a gift or send a gift card?
- Yes! Let us know at the time of purchase if this is a gift. We will wrap and include a customized, handwritten note.
- If you're not sure of the best gift, email us to set up a gift card!
What ring size am I?
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and you will find an image with instructions that you can print out
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do your necklaces come in different lengths?
- Yes. Most of our necklaces come in two different adjustable sizes, 14-16” and 16-18”. Need a different size? Contact us: email@example.com
Do your personalized bracelets come in different lengths?
- Yes. We have two options - 6-7” and 7-8” with an additional jump ring for a more versatile fit. Need a different size? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jewelry Care and Repair
What happens if my jewelry breaks?
- Your Cut and Clarity purchase comes with a forever guarantee. Our jewelry is made from the highest quality materials, but we understand that mistakes happen and wear and tear comes naturally with everyday pieces.
- Add custom gold jewelry last when dressing
- Store carefully in jewelry pouch for safekeeping and to avoid tangling
- Be careful while handling
- Mix and match!
- Wear jewelry while you are working out, cleaning or washing
- Wear necklaces while sleeping (to avoid tangling or snapping)
- Allow perfume, lotions, hairspray or cosmetics to come in contact with jewelry
- Let jewelry touch harsh chemicals or cleaners
How should I care for and store my jewelry?
- Your gold and diamonds can be cleaned with a gentle combination of warm water and dish soap.
- Keep it in the soft pouch when not in use
I lost an earring. Can I purchase just one?
- Lucky for you, most of our earrings are sold as single pieces already! If you are looking to replace a name earring, email us at email@example.com to discuss.
What materials are your pieces made out of?
- All of our pieces are made of solid 14K gold.
- Our chains are diamond cut for an all day sparkle
Are your diamonds conflict free?
What is the quality of your stones?
- VS-SI Colorless Diamonds
Why is Cut and Clarity so affordable?
- Here at Cut and Clarity, it is our mission to get you the highest quality pieces for the lowest price. To do so, we eliminate any third-party costs by working closely with factories we have made a lasting relationship with. By selling directly to you we don’t have to inflate our prices like other sellers!
Other Things to Mention?
I want to give the gift of customization, what's the best method to do this?
- Email us at info@cutandclarity and we will get you set up with a gift certificate!
Still have questions? Contact us!