Shipping and Returns
When will my purchase arrive?
- All of our personalized jewelry is made to order and will be shipped 7-10 business days after the order is placed. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped out. If you need your piece quicker than this email us at email@example.com and we will do our best.
Where do you ship?
- We ship anywhere in the Continental U.S. for free, and any international destination for a low cost.
Where does my order ship from?
- All packages are shipped from NYC
How long does shipping take?
- Standard shipping takes 3-5 business days.
Can I edit my shipping address after placing my order?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you as long as your package has not already been shipped.
Can I return or exchange my jewelry?
- If you are not happy with your purchase please login to your account on cutandclarity.co and fill our the return request form. Custom orders are eligible for store credit or exchange.
Orders and Payment
Will I be charged Sales Tax?
- Yes, by law we have to charge the appropriate amount based on the state in which the package will be delivered.
What forms of payments do you accept?
- All major credit cards, Amazon Pay and Paypal
Can I place a custom order?
- Yes! Here at Cut and Clarity we believe that your custom jewelry should represent YOU! If you have an idea, please email us at email@example.com to discuss!
Can I purchase a piece as a gift or send a gift card?
- Yes! Let us know at the time of purchase if this is a gift. We will wrap and include a customized, handwritten note.
- If you're not sure of the best gift, email us to set up a gift card!
What ring size am I?
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and you will find an image with instructions that you can print out
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do your necklaces come in different lengths?
Yes. Most of our necklaces come in two different adjustable sizes, 14-16” and 16-18”. Need a different size? Contact us: email@example.com
Do your personalized bracelets come in different lengths?
Yes. We have two options - 6-7” and 7-8” with an additional jump ring for a more versatile fit. Need a different size? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jewelry Care and Repair
What happens if my jewelry breaks?
- Your Cut and Clarity purchase comes with a forever guarantee. Our jewelry is made from the highest quality materials, but we understand that mistakes happen and wear and tear comes naturally with everyday pieces.
- Add custom gold jewelry last when dressing
- Store carefully in jewelry pouch for safekeeping and to avoid tangling
- Be careful while handling
- Mix and match!
- Wear jewelry while you are working out, cleaning or washing
- Wear necklaces while sleeping (to avoid tangling or snapping)
- Allow perfume, lotions, hairspray or cosmetics to come in contact with jewelry
- Let jewelry touch harsh chemicals or cleaners
How should I care for and store my jewelry?
- Your gold and diamonds can be cleaned with a gentle combination of warm water and dish soap.
- Keep it in the soft pouch when not in use
I lost an earring. Can I purchase just one?
- Lucky for you, most of our earrings are sold as single pieces already! If you are looking to replace a name earring, email us email@example.com to discuss.
What materials are your pieces made out of?
- All of our pieces are made of solid 14K gold.
- Our chains are diamond cut for an all day sparkle
Are your diamonds conflict free?
What is the quality of your stones?
- VS-SI Colorless Diamonds
Why is Cut and Clarity so affordable?
- Here at Cut and Clarity, it is our mission to get you the highest quality pieces for the lowest price. To do so, we eliminate any third-party costs by working closely with factories we have made a lasting relationship with. By selling directly to you we don’t have to inflate our prices like other sellers!
Other Things to Mention?
I want to give the gift of customization, what's the best method to do this?
- Email us at info@cutandclarity and we will get you set up with a gift certificate!
Still have questions? Contact us!