FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS
From the Desk of: Mariana Russo Chambers
As the year wraps up, I like to pause, reflect on the past and look towards the future. This year had its fair share of uncertainty but I’m so proud of what we’ve accomplished and THANKFUL for your love.
Year in Review:
- Your support has enabled us to fulfill our mission to create opportunities for women through our NGO partners with sales and in-kind donations that surpass $25,000. This is a big feat for our growing organization
- To much success, we launched our Brand Ambassador program. Join the waitlist.
We're Excited to have Amber Martinez join our team as our Social Media Coordinator.
- We are still donating 20% of our Empower(ing) Charms to Project Glimmer, an organization that supports young women in Foster Care
- 2022 will welcome the 1st cohort of The Atelier - an apprenticeship program addressing the SheSeccion that has 13M women not returning to the workforce post-COVID. Along with master craftsmen, C+C will be training and positioning Black + Brown women at the helm of the highest paying jobs in the jewelry industry. If you’re interested, sign up here.
- Catch us on GMA3! Our segment delves into how C+C uses jewelry as a vehicle for change and I can’t wait for you to see it.
On the jewelry front, we have some amazing collections headed your way. As always, each collection is purposefully designed in partnership with leading women making waves around the world.